Friday, February 20, 2015

Sharebuilder Weekly Purchases- JNJ, PM, DEO, EMR, CAT

Reporting my weekly buys that went through last and this week

Last weeks purchases 2/10 (Dow 17,869):
  • $200 of JNJ at $99.93 Yield 2.80% 
  • $200 of PM at $80.75. Yield 4.95%
  • $200 of DEO at $115.12. Yield 3.01%.
$600 of new capital invested and adding $21.52 to my annual dividend income.

This weeks purchases 2/17 (Dow 18,048):
  • $200 of DEO at $115.67. Yield 2.99%
  • $200 of EMR at $58.32. Yield 3.22%
  • $150 of CAT at $84.56. Yield 3.31%
$550 of new capital invested and adding $17.40 to my annual dividend income.

Note: First addition (outside reinvested dividends) to EMR since 2012.

8 comments:

  1. Great additions. I had JNJ and CAT; have been looking at EMR for several weeks, and planned to add some soon, but the stock goes up a lot from my entry price $56. PM and DEO are two on my watch list too and may initiate some positions soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Money Unbinding. I think all are trading at reasonable prices. DEO is one of my newest positions and would like to bring it up to full position eventually.

      Delete
  2. I am amazed how persistent you are with investing, reinvesting and publishing your trades. Very motivating. At least for me. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin. I am glad you find some motivation from these posts. I just try to keep moving the ball slowly down the field week after week. Not brain surgery and anyone can do it.

      cheers, AA

      Delete
  3. Could you post dividends from january? it is always fun to see how much you earn!
    Cheers from a swedish guy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zacapa, Ill try to post my Dec and Jan numbers over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by from Sweden!

      Cheers, AA

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing, I agree with what Martin said, you are so consistent with your strategy, you really don't care about market fluctuations. Thanks for inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment, Anon. I try not to market time but you will see me add larger amounts of capital when I see real good value. My recent purchases over the last year or so have been much smaller then years past.

      Delete